Metro 4A Week 3

New3ra

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2022
1,365
1,670
0
I agree with what your saying but the article I read had the word forfeit not vacated.....Im not saying your wrong but when a team forfiets that team gets a loss and other team a win.
They do forfeit that game technically but they never claim the other school as the champion for that year.
 

drop_tables

All-Conference
Aug 14, 2004
4,731
1,800
113
I agree with what your saying but the article I read had the word forfeit not vacated.....Im not saying your wrong but when a team forfiets that team gets a loss and other team a win.
The Championship game is forfeited and the Championship Title is vacated. No one will be crowned winner, both teams lose in this situation.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6