Yeah definitely . He was in shorts and a t shirt eating Mexican lolThat really doesn't surprise me all that much; the public (political) person we see on television probably is seldom the same individual who lives his or her own life. I recall my wife.....who is no fan of Bubba or his wife politically......came across Hillary once during the 2008 campaign, and she was downright shocked as to how laid-back and personable Hillary was when reporters weren't around.
That voice.I' sure he probably is nice, but I'm sorry, that guy just totally creeps me out.
You and maybe one other in the universe have that assessment. Good movie out this weekend that more accurately describes the arrogant varmint. See where you stand with Team America?personable Hillary
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
WV Sports Football
Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3