Merry Flipmas Rebels

IPMdawg

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
370
0
0
Hearing Kiffin is about to flip to Auburn right here before signing day. Oh the irony!
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,327
6,715
113
Find it hard to believe
Although I think there would be a lot of fans rather see him leave than Freeze get it
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,044
10,205
113
That's funny. I was just joking about it earlier. I don't think the Aubies would be too happy about that one.
 

Leeshouldveflanked

All-American
Nov 12, 2016
14,591
9,725
113
It’s becoming more clear of why The ChickenSharts didn’t play yesterday......Lane was meeting with Yellawood** But on a serious note, with signing day a few days away, you figure Auburn would name their coach Monday... Last I heard, Freeze had the Covid.
 
Last edited:

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
This would be the most 2020 thing ever. Kiffin to Auburn, Freeze back to Ole Miss. Cue the Vince McMahon strut gif with Hugh’s face.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment