Merry Christmas!!

Ki113rSk3r69

Senior
Jan 9, 2006
3,370
520
1
Merry Christmas GIF by filmeditor
 

Husker.Wed._rivals

All-Conference
Feb 13, 2004
17,707
3,783
98
Just watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I always wondered why Donner desperately needed to be found because Santa said he couldn't get his sleigh off the ground without him. Then two days later Donner has been found, but when the sleigh takes off on Christmas Eve with Rudolph in the lead, Donner, Mrs. Donner and Clarice are standing there watching them take off.

P.S. I always thought Clarice was hot.
 

itseasyas1-2-3

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2021
9,805
2,137
113
Just watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I always wondered why Donner desperately needed to be found because Santa said he couldn't get his sleigh off the ground without him. Then two days later Donner has been found, but when the sleigh takes off on Christmas Eve with Rudolph in the lead, Donner, Mrs. Donner and Clarice are standing there watching them take off.

P.S. I always thought Clarice was hot.
There was a rumor that Rudolph and Vixen were an item. There's a reason why he had a red nose.
 

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
Twice on the USS Coral Sea CV-43
I was based out of there twice, once in 06 and again in 07. From what I heard both NAS 1 and NAS 2 had been substantially updated from the 80s. Really pretty base. Great places to eat in the local towns.
 

HuskerHusaria

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2017
7,445
2,228
113
Just watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I always wondered why Donner desperately needed to be found because Santa said he couldn't get his sleigh off the ground without him. Then two days later Donner has been found, but when the sleigh takes off on Christmas Eve with Rudolph in the lead, Donner, Mrs. Donner and Clarice are standing there watching them take off.

P.S. I always thought Clarice was hot.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why