Jesus came down my chimney last night and lavished us with gifts. What a great dude.
Merry Christmas everyone, have a wonderful day with you families.
Merry Christmas everyone, have a wonderful day with you families.
Was this in response to my post saying Jesus is the reason for the season?Jesus came down my chimney last night and lavished us with gifts. What a great dude.
Merry Christmas everyone, have a wonderful day with you families.
Jesus came down my chimney last night and lavished us with gifts. What a great dude.
Merry Christmas everyone, have a wonderful day with you families.
1. It was nothing more that a subtle religion post spelling it like he did.1. I reckon he can capitalize whatever letters he wants too.
2. Basketball is just a game, as is football, baseball, etc. Pro wrestling is fake, btw.
3. You seem really miserable.
1. It was nothing more that a subtle religion post spelling it like he did.
2. wrestling is more real than the chances of us winning a title this year.
3. actually I’m not. I just see things for what they are without some sort of sugarcoat spin on everything.
2. More real than the reason for the season [laughing]1. Good for him. Merry CHRISTmas!
2. You do think wrestling is "real", don't you?
3. As sour as you are, I can understand that are incapable of sugarcoating anything.
But May I be the first (Chris Berman voice) to wish all of BBN a Happy and Championship filled New Year.I would like to wish all UK fans a MERRY CHRISTmas. May your stockings be full, and the team present us with another National Championship next year. Let us never forget why we celebrate CHRISTmas, and realize that basketball is only a game.
OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!
2. More real than the reason for the season [laughing]
Hoping for a speedy recovery buddyMerry Christmas BBN it's going to be a different one for me because today I got my first chemo shot and that'll go on until late May
Just reason #73 why you’re the biggest jackass on this board. [banana][banana]:flush:2. More real than the reason for the season [laughing]
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!