Meridian- popular bars

Sawbones

Redshirt
Aug 10, 2010
57
0
0
Need to know a nice place to hang out in Meridian. Sorry to hit up the board for info, but this is the place I knew I get some quality info. And by hang out, I mean get hammered.
If bar is rockin, I might 'C34' the board later tonight.
To make this sports related, the person asking this question used to play sports.
And, Go DAWGS!!!!
 

uhhct1

Redshirt
Feb 24, 2008
131
0
0
The Shed House blows and the only time it was semi- "cool" was like 5 years ago before it switched management. Even then it still sucked. I havent been in a few months but Weidman's is a good spot if you want a smaller crowd. Crescent City usually has a good sized crowd and alot of room. The kids seem to talk about Rhythm and Brews but I really dont know anything about it cause I've never been. But I've heard if you feel like getting down, go there. There are other places but I probably wouldn't recommend them
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar