Well the men's team lost 4-0 today to NJIT. With a winless season, I think Donigan is a dead man. Anyone have any idea who Hobbs should target for men's soccer coach?
Exactly. Theres an off season due to injuries, and then there's this season. I'm unsure if Hobbs pulls the plug but I don't think anyone will be fighting to keep Donigan here.0-11-2 is tough to explain even with the injuries. It's understandable that they might struggle but losing 4-0 to NJIT is an embarrassment of enormous proportions for the states largest university. Rutgers may have the worst Division one program in the state and thats inexcusable. It remains to be seen if your administration cares enough about men's soccer to even do anything about it.
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways