Men’s Selection Sunday Thread

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,229
14,741
113
I remember playing a one seed Duke when we were an 8 in the state of North Carolina and we fought our hearts out in that game only to come up a little short. Let’s do it this time.

Yup, I was thinking the same thing. We gave Duke a battle.

I'll be pleased as punch if we get past Sparty to have the opportunity to pound on UNC.

Pretty damn cool to be in the tourney playing Michigan State and possibly UNC.

I'll happily take it.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,243
24,308
113
I have several Michigan State grad friends and they all texted me after it was shown. They all felt like we would win. Mich St this year is very Jekyll and Hyde.
 

Tractorman

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2009
1,304
1,243
113
Initial thoughts, I have Mcneese in Sweet 16 vs Purdue and South Carolina in 16 vs Tennessee.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four