Since I only post negative things, all I can say is __________.
Please say something positive. Don’t make me block you like I did Rippin. :joy::joy:Since I only post negative things, all I can say is __________.
They may throw up when they say Tulsa wins by 15 over Memphis then
You know its a great day when we’re complaining about uniform design rather than the play of the team.Fashion note: I don’t like our home uniforms. We need more gold and red on them rather than just blue and white. Numbers should be trimmed in gold with some red accents.
I nominate this for post of the yearJust for good measure we should start a Tulsa BBQ is better than Memphis BBQ thread
They really do. It’s making me gagThese announcers love Penny.
Really? I didn’t realize that.AND THIS IS THE ONLY TIME IN THE REGULAR SEASON WE PLAY MEMPHIS!!! YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Has anyone for TU not played well tonight. This is as good of a defensive effort as I’ve seen from TU since the Self days. Seriously. And Penny thought he figured out a way to beat it.
Well, Rachal has had an off game, he’s only 11 and 4 so far.Has anyone for TU not played well tonight. This is as good of a defensive effort as I’ve seen from TU since the Self days. Seriously. And Penny thought he figured out a way to beat it.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions