I'm pretty sure all the melters are on the Memphis board. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.I’ll create it but if things go bad I might not spend much time here listening to the melters.
I'm still reading our board but I'll be there shortly after I drop a quick message on the Wichita boardWhat’s funny is the excuses we’re seeing on the conference board. One guy is blaming the refs, two more are saying the whole team must be sick.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions