Memphis thread

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
What’s funny is the excuses we’re seeing on the conference board. One guy is blaming the refs, two more are saying the whole team must be sick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,112
15,876
113
What’s funny is the excuses we’re seeing on the conference board. One guy is blaming the refs, two more are saying the whole team must be sick.
I'm still reading our board but I'll be there shortly after I drop a quick message on the Wichita board
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas