Not even top 10 on the teamWho said Woodard top 10 TU player?????????????
Jesus Christ.
5 stars V 2-3 stars tonight
Truly sucks.... But in all honesty this is as good as they were. Maybe I just gave them too much credit
Can you imagine hosting an NIT game with about 2500 fans in attendance?
That makes about the 12-13th missed layup. I'm with the others that say I won't miss this team at all. Nice guys little talent. I give it up to Swanny for most improved but that's about it for this team. I wish them all well in the real world.
Feel bad for Shaq. His effort was never a question his whole career. If only Woodard had Shaq's mentality and Shaq had Woodard's shooting skills
Or 22 Shaq layup attempts.Guys... We are only down 7 3ptrs.
I remember getting laid off from Wiltel and Hawaii killing us in the tournament that night.
Yesterday and today I've had to talk to my teams about the 10% layoffs at Williams and TU is getting killed.
Not an F'ing good G'damn day... Again
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener