Looks like they’ll be issuing a new Tornado Watch for Mississippi pretty soon.
The one that just went through DeWitt?
Got a daughter in downtown Memphis so I'm monitoring the weather and watching CW 24. Wow those weather folks sound like they should be in Meridian instead of Memphis.
Is there a better on line live feed?
These folks sound asleep.
Looks like they’ll be issuing a new Tornado Watch for Mississippi pretty soon.
They had the best back when I lived in N MS
I don’t watch the local guys but for the comedy.
As long as she’s in downtown Memphis, I wouldn’t worry too much. Something about that river & the bluff, I believe. In 30+ years of living in Memphis, I only recall two tornadoes that touched down in Memphis proper or the immediate surrounding suburbs.
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running