One of the greatest msu basketball plays of all time? I say yes.
I think he was saying the play itself was an all time great play, not Melendez.He has been a really great addition.
One of the best MSU players of all time though?...maybe we wait a bit on that declaration.
Oh damn, I can't read.I think he was saying the play itself was an all time great play, not Melendez.
And I do think it’s an all time moment in The Hump. Especially when you consider that all 5 guys on the floor were involved in the play. Absolutely beautiful sequence of team basketball.
Probably so. And boosted by the fact it was at a pivotal point in the game and what the consequences were if he didn’t make it.One of the greatest msu basketball plays of all time? I say yes.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State