Meet the NU Guys

lunker35

Junior
Jan 1, 2010
5,707
231
62
I hate the “first year” approach we’ve taken. They’re freshman. I’m not willing to give in to the radical social movement on that and disappointed that the athletic department has. We’ve taken it way too far there.
 

NUCat320

Senior
Dec 4, 2005
19,469
495
0
I hate the “first year” approach we’ve taken. They’re freshman. I’m not willing to give in to the radical social movement on that and disappointed that the athletic department has. We’ve taken it way too far there.
Ryan Young, R-FY.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

He should be called an SY this season, but a R-So. next year. If one is not in one’s First year, one should not be recognized as ‘F’ in any way.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  5. 05 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern