Media Poll

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,781
13,985
113
TU picked 4th in the West division behind Houston, Navy, and Memphis. Fair assessment and probably where I'd put us right now...but I think Memphis is ripe for the taking.
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,781
13,985
113
I agree. Memphis won't be as good as last year. Neither will Navy. Not sure on Houston, lots of young talented players down there.
 

mcane

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
8,500
2,735
112
I like TU to finish 2nd behind Houston, but 4th makes sense.

There are 6 clear Ws if TU performs decently, on the schedule: San Jose, NCA&T, Fresno, SMU, Tulane and UCF. Getting a 7th would be good. Getting an 8th would be great. And 9 (either regular season or bowl) would likely men Monty moves on.
 

rabidTU

Sophomore
Jan 2, 2004
12,092
145
0
IMO we have better than a 50% chance to beat Cincy and Memphis. Navy on the road is a tossup.
 

seniorgolfer

All-Conference
Apr 7, 2004
7,924
2,711
93
We are better this year than last year
I agree....But, other than Navy's expected big drop-off at QB, and Memphis's losses
(including the QB), the league, particularly on the bottom side, looks to be better
also.....We, SMU, & Tulane look to be better to varying degrees....

We have a good conf. as it stands....I hate to see the big 12 come in and mess it
up.....We should be competitive with most everyone in the conf....Houston the
exception??
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener