Not uncommon to drop this if they are cooraperating in bigger investigations.No action taken. This is getting old.
Not uncommon to drop this if they are cooraperating in bigger investigations.
Is she psychic? should have asked her about the Mueller report before it was released.No action taken. This is getting old.
Is she psychic? should have asked her about the Mueller report before it was released.
No action taken. This is getting old.
DoubleIf I wanted to frequent a lunatic, conspiracy-theorist web site, I would go there. Please don’t make this site one of them.
This place is for hand jobs.If I wanted to frequent a lunatic, conspiracy-theorist web site, I would go there. Please don’t make this site one of them.
If I wanted to frequent a lunatic, conspiracy-theorist web site, I would go there. Please don’t make this site one of them.
If I wanted to frequent a lunatic, conspiracy-theorist web site, I would go there. Please don’t make this site one of them.
This was written about Mueller's abuse as FBI Director ... You two can start here since you refused to read all the other outstanding information I posted previously. Then you can Google the September 2012 DOJ Inspector General report. It's in pdf form and a easy read even for individuals who suffer from TDS.Double![]()
I'm just going to sit back and wait for the indictments and hangings to start rolling in. No need to read some lib aclu nonsense.This was written about Mueller's abuse as FBI Director ... You two can start here since you refused to read all the other outstanding information I posted previously. Then you can Google the September 2012 DOJ Inspector General report. It's in pdf form and a easy read even for individuals who suffer from TDS.
https://www.aclu.org/issues/national-security/privacy-and-surveillance/unleashed-and-unaccountable
1. You are definitely a neoliberal. 2. There are links to the DOJ Inspector General reports inside. 3. I could post some from the ACLJ if you would prefer that.I'm just going to sit back and wait for the indictments and hangings to start rolling in. No need to read some lib aclu nonsense.
but not as good as we feel laughing at you.....TDSlmfao, I almost feel bad laughing at them.
Do all you Donnie fanboys carry mice in your pockets? lol.but not as good as we feel laughing at you.....TDS
no....a 9.5 inch snakeDo all you Donnie fanboys carry mice in your pockets? lol.
If I wanted to frequent a lunatic, conspiracy-theorist web site, I would go there. Please don’t make this site one of them.
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
WV Sports Football
WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7