Pretty confident they will put single tickets on sale because they have a large facility that isn’t jam packed these days. I have no idea about the details.Does anyone know if Maryland will put single game tix on sale? Only seeing single tix on sale via StubHub, etc. I have some family in MD and we want to go to the Feb game as a group. Would be 8-14 of us.
TIA!
This. Huge arena that seats 18k. I went a few years ago when both of us were good and it was no problem - plan to be there this year as well.Pretty confident they will put single tickets on sale because they have a large facility that isn’t jam packed these days. I have no idea about the details.
Does anyone know if Maryland will put single game tix on sale? Only seeing single tix on sale via StubHub, etc. I have some family in MD and we want to go to the Feb game as a group. Would be 8-14 of us.
TIA!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?