Heard he broke his collarbone and out for rest of season. Can anyone confirm or dispel this? Hate to lose him and he had was having a great season.
Heard he broke his collarbone and out for rest of season. Can anyone confirm or dispel this? Hate to lose him and he had was having a great season.
I had my left shoulder replacement surgery last yr..I can lift my arms over my head..and do SOME work...but man its very limited . I'm 56 yrs old,when my doctor was putting me back together , he said that BIG days were over..no more 300# bench presses . I miss those days in the gym..But my bank account doesn't miss all the steroids and supplimentss I used to take. . Those alpha male days are long gone ,and I'm better for it.I hope it isn't that serious, but it did look bad. I have 2 bad rotator cuffs, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Some days I can't raise my arms above my face. It's no fun at all.
I hope it isn't that serious, but it did look bad. I have 2 bad rotator cuffs, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Some days I can't raise my arms above my face. It's no fun at all.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10