I think his NIL money has gone to the Salvation Army program in Newark that he works with.One thing I don't understand. I thought it's mentioned before that Cliff can't get NIL deal because of his student visa status. But his name does show up on the NIL marketplace. Anyone knows why?
Great look to lock-in R back-to-back Final4 Teams in '24-'25/'25-'26.Congrats to Caleb!
Good look for Ace Dylan Warren. Opportunities are here at Rutgers for NIL
One thing I don't understand. I thought it's mentioned before that Cliff can't get NIL deal because of his student visa status. But his name does show up on the NIL marketplace. Anyone knows why?
This is great.
Exactly what we want to see. The more true branding deals for our established players the better for the program.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs