Mcafee pop ups making it impossible

MStateU

All-Conference
Nov 15, 2009
1,080
2,308
113
This one has been taking up a third of my screen for 3 days. IMG_0844.jpeg
 

PhredPhantom

All-Conference
Mar 3, 2008
1,357
2,299
113
Use BRAVE browser. How many times do I need to tell you people?

I called for Selmon to fire Lemonis last year and he didn’t do that either. Now you see what we have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaxwellSmart

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,938
11,387
113
I’m getting the McAfee things too about how it’s running A scan and I have all these viruses yet I don’t have McAfee.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,553
16,352
113
AVAST is getting triggered left and right. There is some sort of "trackmylife" script running on the page and my computer is letting me know about it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar