MC vs PC

JZ1983

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2025
55
31
18
Thoughts on this upcoming game? Don’t think the Celtics are going to win but can they make a game out of it? I believe they can. Hard playing on MC turf after a tough loss. MC will probably come out swinging. It was nice to see Provi put all the outside noise to the side this past week and get the job done against a good Fenwick team, at Fenwick nonetheless. I guess we will see…
 

OnVikings!

Senior
Nov 15, 2024
284
438
57
MC by a landslide. Fenwick is a good team but is not last years team. MC coming off last weeks loss is going to be looking to make a statement.
 

JZ1983

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2025
55
31
18
Agree with the Fenwick sentiment. I can see a landslide happening, as a Provi fan I’m hoping they can make a game of it though.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned