MC Marist score

MC63

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
6,596
2,540
113
7 -7 mid 2Q

Marist NFHS announcer did not identify any MC player by name until a few minutes ago. Everyone was "he." Don't these kids prepare?
 

Blue Ruin

Senior
May 16, 2019
952
991
0
Also the red-and-white graphic is too big and out of place, covering too much of the field. It should be smaller and at the top of the screen.
 

PowerI66_

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2012
3,943
2,894
0
My experience anytime I've seen an MC stream in the past was a blurry picture all the way zoomed out with barely any sound at all. Given that, maybe you guys should cut them some slack.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spr8484

spr8484

Redshirt
Oct 4, 2009
59
30
0
I’ve never seen so many coaches on the field during a game. Why was MC doing that? Is that why they got that weird penalty before half?

the MC staff just stood there
 

MC63

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
6,596
2,540
113
I am trying to do just that. Anyone with score info, please pass it along.
 

MC63

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
6,596
2,540
113
I lost the NFHS feed at half-time, and I can't get it back. Supposedly, the game is/ was on youtube, but when I clicked onto the link, I got Rice and LA. Is anyone actually watching this?
 

crusaderpride

Junior
Aug 25, 2001
1,772
342
47
I lost the NFHS feed at half-time, and I can't get it back. Supposedly, the game is/ was on youtube, but when I clicked onto the link, I got Rice and LA. Is anyone actually watching this?
Ask for your money back. They haven’t improved in 6 years.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois