MBB & WBB Selection Sunday Reaction Thread

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,703
24,569
113
We’ve got about an hour until the Men’s show starts. Lunardi has us as his last-non Dayton team. I’ll take that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cantdoitsal
May 25, 2014
1,399
907
113
March Madness Rocks. There's really nothing like it in sports. I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full uh rockin' chairs.
frustrated andy griffith GIF
 

MSUDC11-2.0

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
10,904
17,617
113
Worst day as an MSU fan was Selection Sunday 2010. Got screwed out of beating Kentucky in the SEC Tourney final by the refs not calling an obvious lane violation and then three hours later got screwed out of a tournament bid.
I was in Disney World that day, refreshing ESPN live stats all afternoon. Threw my phone on the concrete in rage somewhere in Epcot when I saw that Cousins had tied it at the buzzer. Then watched the Selection Show from a Rain Forest Cafe and got pissed all over again.

Rain Forest Cafe sucks, BTW.
 

HailStout

Heisman
Jan 4, 2020
6,191
17,732
113
I was in Disney World that day, refreshing ESPN live stats all afternoon. Threw my phone on the concrete in rage somewhere in Epcot when I saw that Cousins had tied it at the buzzer. Then watched the Selection Show from a Rain Forest Cafe and got pissed all over again.

Rain Forest Cafe sucks, BTW.
I second the rain forest cafe sucks opinion
 

Cantdoitsal

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2022
3,359
2,705
113
I was in Disney World that day, refreshing ESPN live stats all afternoon. Threw my phone on the concrete in rage somewhere in Epcot when I saw that Cousins had tied it at the buzzer. Then watched the Selection Show from a Rain Forest Cafe and got pissed all over again.

Rain Forest Cafe sucks, BTW.
You are correct regarding Rain Forest Cafe. The Scenery is cool if you are taking a 9 year old like I did and as someone whose owned a salt water reef tank I enjoy the salt water tanks. But the food is bland.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,136
25,754
113
Worst day as an MSU fan was Selection Sunday 2010. Got screwed out of beating Kentucky in the SEC Tourney final by the refs not calling an obvious lane violation and then three hours later got screwed out of a tournament bid.


Lunardi had us in then too.
 

DAWGSANDSAINTS

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2022
3,357
3,056
113
Worst day as an MSU fan was Selection Sunday 2010. Got screwed out of beating Kentucky in the SEC Tourney final by the refs not calling an obvious lane violation and then three hours later got screwed out of a tournament bid.
That was a rough Sunday afternoon.
We should have beaten UK and had the damn game won until we didn’t!
 

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,129
1,699
113
You are correct regarding Rain Forest Cafe. The Scenery is cool if you are taking a 9 year old like I did and as someone whose owned a salt water reef tank I enjoy the salt water tanks. But the food is bland.
It’s basically a Chili’s with extra decor and a gift shop
 

RockyDog

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2023
1,110
1,373
113
NC State as a non play in 11. That sucks if they jumped us and we in Dayton.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5