MBB Florida Game Thread (Must Win?)

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,315
14,887
113
The network showed State players practicing shots before the game last night and it all seemed so lackadaisical. Like they were in slow motion.

I think it's about to get even worse. There seems to be no end to the shooting woes and if that leaks over into defensive effort this could be a truly terrible SEC season.

It's sad, no other words.

I hope I'm very wrong.
 

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,046
3,175
113
Florida players were getting 10 practice shots during pregame for every 1 practice shot a state player took.
 

RockyDog

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2023
1,110
1,373
113
This team couldn’t score 85 if they were playing the Upwards league champs. Out of all the pathetic teams that MSU has fielded I don’t ever remember one that had trouble scoring 70 against ANYONE.
You have to try to be this pitiful so for that I applaud the team’s effort
 

Mr. Cook

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2021
3,234
2,370
113
This team couldn’t score 85 if they were playing the Upwards league champs. Out of all the pathetic teams that MSU has fielded I don’t ever remember one that had trouble scoring 70 against ANYONE.
Indeed. One is reminded of the Bob Boyd years with no shot clock.
 

Mr. Cook

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2021
3,234
2,370
113
I think it's about to get even worse. There seems to be no end to the shooting woes and if that leaks over into defensive effort this could be a truly terrible SEC season.

It's sad, no other words.

I hope I'm very wrong.
"All I see is 3 wins"*******
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar