Mayweather v McGregor who's ordering?

ThorOdinson13

All-American
Apr 4, 2005
20,111
6,821
46
I am conflicted. I want to purchase but I'm also afraid the fight will last all of one or two rounds with Mayweather taking him to the woodshed.

That said, I really want to see McGregor win.

So who's purchasing?

Oh, I'd also hate to miss it if the historic were to happen.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,606
93
I am going to a watch party. I think the UFC sucks and can't stand Mayweather. Gotta watch the spectacle. I think it going to be like watching paint dry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThorOdinson13

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
I am going to a buddies to watch it. I am more pumped for the Triple G vs Canelo then I am this fight but like others I will watch just in case the unthinkable happens.
 

osu2082

Heisman
Jan 29, 2006
33,509
61,741
78
I'll buy and watch along with 4+ million others (which is a little crazy to me) mostly for the spectacle and the remote chance lighting strikes and Mayweather ends the fight on his back.

Both sports will be better off once this gets behind them.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4