Mayweather to fight Logan Paul..

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,848
17,039
113
I haven’t watched Paul fight

But I’m betting it goes similar to the McGregor fight. Mayweather will dance around and tire Paul out in the first 3 rounds, then slowly wear him down. Paul may look like he’s winning early, but by round 4 mayweather will clearly be in control. Mayweather would not agree to this fight if he wasn’t 100% confident in a win. I’ll still order it. Y’all are welcome to come watch it at my place. DS, bring one of your big screens. We can go over the details for who is responsible for what at the SPS tailgate this year.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,457
27,294
113
But I’m betting it goes similar to the McGregor fight. Mayweather will dance around and tire Paul out in the first 3 rounds, then slowly wear him down. Paul may look like he’s winning early, but by round 4 mayweather will clearly be in control. Mayweather would not agree to this fight if he wasn’t 100% confident in a win. I’ll still order it. Y’all are welcome to come watch it at my place. DS, bring one of your big screens. We can go over the details for who is responsible for what at the SPS tailgate this year.

Cochise needs to bring the Naturdays
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,631
14,431
113
I'd be more than happy to. A little goes a long way with those, they get old real quick if you drink only that. But, you couldn't pay me to watch that "fight". I guess I could play some tailgate games with others that aren't interested.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,632
12,093
113
But I’m betting it goes similar to the McGregor fight. Mayweather will dance around and tire Paul out in the first 3 rounds, then slowly wear him down. Paul may look like he’s winning early, but by round 4 mayweather will clearly be in control. Mayweather would not agree to this fight if he wasn’t 100% confident in a win. I’ll still order it. Y’all are welcome to come watch it at my place. DS, bring one of your big screens. We can go over the details for who is responsible for what at the SPS tailgate this year.
DS is going to get a lot of shaming.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5