AgreedI didn’t really think the experience was worth it, to be honest.
Like I said, the banquet is outside. People who paid nothing stood and got the same experience, minus the meal. And the meal wasn’t worth what we paid.
Agreed
Yep we’ve never lost in the Maui Invitational. We’ve played in and won it 5 times: 1992, 1997, 2001, 2007, 2011.I expect us to roll through Maui now. Thought Gonzaga would be a bloodbath, think our toughest possible matchup is now that 2nd round Auburn game.
We have never lost in Maui, right?
That’s actually quite impressive.Yep we’ve never lost in the Maui Invitational. We’ve played in and won it 5 times: 1992, 1997, 2001, 2007, 2011.
Yep we’ve never lost in the Maui Invitational. We’ve played in and won it 5 times: 1992, 1997, 2001, 2007, 2011.
True but 3 of the Maui Invitational Championships came the year after we won a championship. Hopefully that changes this season and we win both the Maui Invitational and the NCAA ChampionshipVery impressive indeed. THE only thing I HATE about this streak is NONE of the Duke Maui Championship teams went on to win the NCAA Tournament![]()
Very impressive indeed. THE only thing I HATE about this streak is NONE of the Duke Maui Championship teams went on to win the NCAA Tournament![]()
None of those Duke Maui Championship teams had RJ Barrett. We’re gonna be fine.Very impressive indeed. THE only thing I HATE about this streak is NONE of the Duke Maui Championship teams went on to win the NCAA Tournament![]()
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke