Matthews for 3 on our second possession

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,889
113
Maybe it’s just my lack of understanding basketball, but when a guy shoots 25% from the FT line, it seems like having him launch threes might not be the best strategy
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,886
6,695
113
Is he even that good from the FT line? I think he has made 4 all season.
Regardless, I totally agree. Why he has the greenlight from deep is beyond me.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
You’d think our last string walk on QB could throw more than 4 of 22 footballs through the hoop from 5 yards
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,889
113
Good gosh, I need another beer after reading that. These 11% winter warmers are kicking in quick
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,889
113
I’ve always wondered why more people don’t try that. If you line it up just right and it’s not all that hard, the ball comes right back to the shooter
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor