Matt Wells

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,704
24,569
113
Im assuming they would rather have him in space. I haven't fully grasped what we're trying to do with our LBs at times this year. But, I agree with you. He's our best playmaker, I'd like to see us put him in position to make more plays.
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
I'm not sure what game you were watching, but

I saw Matt Wells blitz off the edge at least once tonight. UK ran a bubble screen and the throw was bad. I think it was 3Q.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5