He seems to be playing with a lot of confidence so far, a quiet confidence. I'm proud of him.
You thought he faded last year? Did you watch any of the second half of the year?I am very impressed with Matt this season, I hope to continue to eat crow as I thought he faded last year and was going to continue to fade, so glad I was wrong.
I'm sure he was faded after the game Saturday night. 21st birthday celebration![]()
You thought he faded last year? Did you watch any of the second half of the year?
Matt is a great player with great instincts. In the age of one-and-done basketball he's the kind of guy who keeps teams (and programs) afloat with his leadership and savvy. He came in with Jabari who was here for one year. As a sophomore he watched three freshman become one-and-done. He's likely playing with Brandon for just one season, and next year there's another host of All-American freshman waiting in the wings.
In a sense, Matt is kind of one of a kind at Duke when you think about how many different "teams" he will have played on here by the time he leaves.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment