Matchups for Nebraska

MSU158

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2014
1,426
3,848
113
Did kennedy’s first stall call from the second period go away?
Watching it on TV I never actually saw it called. I just heard Gibbons say it, but the riding time matched exactly with the period clock so, maybe he was wrong?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Corby2

Misalorales

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2025
1,368
4,158
113
Watching it on TV I never actually saw it called. I just heard Gibbons say it, but the riding time matched exactly with the period clock so, maybe he was wrong?
You can hear rivera call it as they walk back to center late in the 2nd

Edit: Nvm. But it's clearly called at 1:06 left in the 2nd.
 

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,407
6,763
113
Hey Nebraska

s reactions share GIF
 

Stick Kitty

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
523
1,367
93
Big win. Allred is really the only husker I like. Keep moving up to 97 Gabe. Just out quick em when you get to Bigs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ty7
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines - Washington Edition
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Iowa run game or defense give up yards?
  4. 04 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington