courtesy of GoPSUsports.com, can be accessed at:
Looks like another major challenge for Josh Barr Friday…courtesy of GoPSUsports.com, can be accessed at:
Yes. Easily the highlight match of the weekend.Looks like another major challenge for Josh Barr Friday…
… otherwise I see 19 likely wins!
Looks like another major challenge for Josh Barr Friday…
… otherwise I see 19 likely wins!
Yes. Easily the highlight match of the weekend.
Yes Kasak does. Good call on that. And was thinking the same earlier, Tom, about what's happened to Michigan.Yeah, Barr - Cardenas is the best matchup on Friday, and probably for the weekend.
It's somewhat surprising to me how much Michigan has fallen this year (5-4, 2-4 in the B1G). That said, I wouldn't underestimate Sergio Lemley @ 141. He and Beau have had some real battles. Beau has gotten the victories, but they've been narrow wins. Chase Saldate, at 157, is also a Michigan wrestler that is dangerous. Kasak has been insanely good this season, but he''ll have a battle on his hands on Friday. (He actually has the toughest weekend, as Maryland's Ethen Miller is also no slouch.)
Beau had a bloody nose that wouldn't stop. I think he goes. Kasak has a stitched up gash from the Teemer match - I would think that he may be questionable.Anyone not likely to go this weekend. For one, I thought Beau looked unwell (sick) coming off the mat last week - not at all his usual self. Maybe he takes UMd off and a few others to get some others a few matches?
Miller is no slouch but didn’t Kasak ragdoll him at Nationals last year?Yes Kasak does. Good call on that. And was thinking the same earlier, Tom, about what's happened to Michigan.
No, not at nationals, but he did pin him at Big Tens. I think they're both different guys at 157 though. Should be a good match. Do note Maryland has him listed as an OR in the match notes. So he may not go.Miller is no slouch but didn’t Kasak ragdoll him at Nationals last year?
my son said that Braedon Davis was involved with a scooter accident on campus this week.Anyone not likely to go this weekend. For one, I thought Beau looked unwell (sick) coming off the mat last week - not at all his usual self. Maybe he takes UMd off and a few others to get some others a few matches?
my son said that Braedon Davis was involved with a scooter accident on campus this week.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?