Massey Ratings not working

kolchin

Redshirt
Sep 23, 2025
14
28
13
Is the site for Massey Ratings not working for anyone else or is it just me? Anyone know what's going on?
 

kolchin

Redshirt
Sep 23, 2025
14
28
13
The matchup tool hasnt worked for me in months. Its all coming up blank when I input team/school names.
It had been working for me until this week. I just tried to go to all Illinois games and they have a handful listed but definitely not all of them. I'm guessing half or worse.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rocketnation

Topiarydan1

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2001
4,808
1,083
113
Yeah they updated MC rating and show them to beat Belleville East 45-7 but don't show any other Illinois ones as far as I can see
Most of their rating updatees and projections done just for Top 50 teams nationally
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
  5. 05 Orange and Blue News Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties