Massey Predictions

tuccs

Senior
Sep 30, 2011
867
844
93
I’m surprised the Naz game is even on the board still. I’m hearing Vegas has even taken it off the board. Does Massey not know who St Francis is? They beat Naz by THREE scores in week 9. Seems like the lock of the century!
 

ClownBaby

Heisman
Oct 26, 2006
23,988
81,569
113
I’m surprised to see York at only 4% they have a really good team and their two DE’s (#9&78) can present problems for any team they play. LA is the clear favorite but 96% seems way out of line.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
  4. 04 Orange and Blue News Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Breakdown: Loyola Academy