Maryland Out

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,294
12,574
113
I wanted Maryland to defeat South Carolina.Dawn Staley has been upset that her team isn't seeded number 1 in the NCAA Tournament even though they were trounced by UConn on their home court and also loss to UCLA.
 

eso1989

Junior
Dec 17, 2001
690
258
0
Maryland had that game and just didn’t execute down the stretch. I don’t see SC winning the title this year as they have no ‘go to’ player.

Smikle had an outstanding season at Maryland and was their leading scorer. She is a big reason they had success as a team . I’m sorry she did not stay at Rutgers but she’s a perfect fit for Brenda’s offensive style.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways