http://bleacherreport.com/wvu-footb...one&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=teamstreamWhere did you see that? Thanks.
I see that this thing is set to kick at 3:00...any chance that it is moved to a night game?
I myself would put very little (if any) credence in that listed schedule in the context of our entire season.......
I wonder if we set this week's game up at 3 as they were anticipating a 3/3:30 PM kick-off for next week.
I recall last year the announcement usually on Sunday afternoon?...hoping for that 3-3.30 slot myself...3:30 kickoff for WVU-Maryland was in 2013. No kickoff time will be announced for Sept. 26, 2015 until 12 days before the game, just as it has worked for a decade.
Patience!
I recall last year the announcement usually on Sunday afternoon?...hoping for that 3-3.30 slot myself...
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game
WV Sports Football
Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4