Maryland Flash Mob

Big boy stan

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2017
950
1,286
93


This post will probably get me banned from the site but I thought this was one of the cooler things in BIG basketball. They have been doing this for a bunch of years. I watched the 2020 one which was actually pretty bad but this one (2019) is well done.
 
  • Like
Reactions: soundcrib

StyleKnight

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2012
46,188
2,113
0
Why would it get you banned? Maryland’s flash mob is awesome. One of the many reasons why college basketball is so much fun.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,480
180,731
113
How many students are there..5k? Seems way better rep than our students
 

RutgHoops

Heisman
Aug 14, 2008
9,246
12,432
102
Living down here I get to go to a bunch of Maryland games each year. Their students are consistently terrific and Xfinity Center is always packed and loud.
 

Big boy stan

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2017
950
1,286
93
You can find each years on youtube. I watched all of them and as I mentioned, 2020 was not so good but a few from past years are worth a watch.
 

satnom

All-American
Jun 28, 2002
7,347
9,354
88
MD’s on campus arena is bigger than many pro arenas. Went there as a visiting grad student for a semester. Maryland is no doubt a basketball school.

GO RU
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana