Twice the leading scoring in the B1G. Neither time did he make the first team.
Lots of really good players in the BIG this season on much better teams. Not much you can say.Twice the leading scoring in the B1G. Neither time did he make the first team.
Agree with Lou V on this. He’s as good as those top players - horsesh*t pick.Lots of really good players in the BIG this season on much better teams. Not much you can say.
I don't disagree , but wins matter too in these things. I'm disappointed, but can't say I'm surprised .Agree with Lou V on this. He’s as good as those top players - horsesh*t pick.
Terrible take. It’s an individual award and our team being bad is even more of a reason. He had double and triple teams all year long because we never had a consistent second option. This is the first time in college basketball history a player has led his team in scoring back to back years and not been first team all conference. It’s an absolute joke and the conference rewards the glamor programs.Lots of really good players in the BIG this season on much better teams. Not much you can say.
Either he is deserving of your vote or not. What is your vote?I don't disagree , but wins matter too in these things. I'm disappointed, but can't say I'm surprised .
I think the blown free throws in the losses to Rutgers and Minnesota - and, really, the losing record - were the deciding factors.Terrible take. It’s an individual award and our team being bad is even more of a reason. He had double and triple teams all year long because we never had a consistent second option. This is the first time in college basketball history a player has led his team in scoring back to back years and not been first team all conference. It’s an absolute joke and the conference rewards the glamor programs.
My vote is 1st team, of course. I'm just saying we could all see this one coming even if we feel cheated.Either he is deserving of your vote or not. What is your vote?
Ok but then you should still take issue with the decision, even if you saw it coming.My vote is 1st team, of course. I'm just saying we could all see this one coming even if we feel cheated.
We carry no weightI don't disagree , but wins matter too in these things. I'm disappointed, but can't say I'm surprised .
Complaining about this is our right as the wronged partiesLots of really good players in the BIG this season on much better teams. Not much you can say.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'