Maroon and White

PCHSDawg

Junior
Nov 12, 2014
362
338
63
No, just noticed the only school represented as I walked around Asheville were State fans.
 

oldmain.sixpack

Redshirt
Apr 8, 2014
48
0
0
There are a lot of us here. The day I moved to downtown, I started walking around my neighborhood and three houses down from me is a state fan with a MState sticker on his truck.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad