Marist Schedule

RIP ESCC

Redshirt
Jul 2, 2025
7
13
3
I know it has been brought up in the past about tough schedules but Marist runs into a gauntlet starting week 3. First two weeks look like cupcakes with Simeon (Who will be just fine), and The Almighty (King) (Already One CCL Upset this year). After these 2 CPS games Redskins run into the Sun Times Top 3 ranked teams in a 4 week stretch in LA MC Montini and then BR who will be hungry the remainder of year in week 9. Redskins could get to 5-4 by beating Larry, Marmion, and Carmel of Mundelein (Toss Up). They could be a tough out early round match up come playoffs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: crusaderpride

McCaravan

All-American
Feb 1, 2016
5,302
8,268
113
They should be 5-4. They play Laurence late so if Laurence's offense starts to click they have a shot but that remains to be seen. Best case I'm going 5-4, worst 4-5. I don't think this young offense will do well against MC, BR or LA defenses so that's 3 loses. They gotta go punch for punch with Montini and get a little help from above so 6-3 is a absolute high end for them but I wouldn't put any money on it.
In fairness MC, BR and LA can also go 6-3 but not likely in all 3 cases.
 
  • Like
Reactions: crusaderpride
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September