H-F is going to win this game. I know it won’t be a field goal, but they will win it.
then Marist dominates.....
H-F? It’s cold and a basketball 1 st school.
Clown
H-F is going to win this game. I know it won’t be a field goal, but they will win it.
H-F? It’s cold and a basketball 1 st school.
ESCC...50% correct is not quite clown material on this board, or we would all fit that category. H-F has not had overflow crowds at football games since IG88 days.Attendance is far from a problem at H-F football. As far as traveling spectators I will bet they have more students at an away basketball game at LWE this season. BUT thanks for the compliment.then Marist dominates.....
Clown
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois
Edgy Tim Football
OL Thompson has visits planned
CaneSport football recruiting
Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
Orange and Blue News
Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties
Edgy Tim Football
Breakdown: Loyola Academy