I guess I never really thought about where Tombstone was in Arizona, or which remote Pacific island was which.
www.maptap.gg August 14
100
85
99
97
39
Final score: 791
www.maptap.gg August 14
100
Final score: 791
And here I thought Obama was the Pride of Africa. Great job!www.maptap.gg August 14
10088
99
80
88
Final score: 890
First time ever apparently
View attachment 1394282
Same here. Coastal or waterway cities can be cheat codesMost of it for me is knowing the countries really well and then possibly the city. If I don’t know the city, it’s just probable of where a city would reside in that landscape.
Ssshhh. You are giving our secrets away!!!Same here. Coastal or waterway cities can be cheat codes
Ssshhh. You are giving our secrets away!!!

Speaking of which, I need to bone up on Saharan Africa. It is so sparsely populated there isn’t much to go by in the way of cities.Fairly easy today. Wonder why? No South America and Africa!!!
www.maptap.gg August 15
100100
95
100
97
Final score: 981
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes