Maptap

JWolf74

All-American
Dec 17, 2022
2,455
7,709
113
Found a new game today. Not what I pushed to get there. But it's 21 locations in 100 seconds.

⚡ MapTap: The Gauntlet — 21 locations in 100s
87🎓 99🔥 93👑 73😂 94🏆 93👑 88🎓 100🎯 83🌟 84🌟 62😐 98🔥 77🌞 85😁 93👑 93👑 92👑 65🙃 88🎓 93👑 97🏅
Score: 875 in 91.7s (8.7s to spare!)
 

JWolf74

All-American
Dec 17, 2022
2,455
7,709
113
www.maptap.gg August 7
99🎯 97🔥 91👑 96🔥 26❄
Final score: 744

:poop: :poop: :poop:

I'm having a hard time believing all you bastards knew where Yamoussoukro, Cole, d'lvoire is. Not buying it...:unsure:

⚡ MapTap Challenge Round - Aug 7
www.maptap.gg/challenge
82✨ 97🏅 96🏅 94🏆 92👑
Score: 929 in 23.2s (2.3s to spare!)
Thanks to the world cup I now know where some of the small African countries are.
 

NDallasRuss

Heisman
Jun 2, 2025
2,661
11,179
113
I'm having a hard time believing all you bastards knew where Yamoussoukro, Cole, d'lvoire is. Not buying it...:unsure:
It's the world's leading producer of cocoa/chocolate!

And it's right next to Ghana, which is one of only a couple of countries in Africa that I can locate - mostly because I've worked with a couple of guys that are from there, so I took a bit of an interest in learning where they were from.
 

Twoooooo

Senior
Mar 2, 2013
345
967
92
www.maptap.gg August 7
99🎯 97🔥 91👑 96🔥 26❄
Final score: 744

:poop: :poop: :poop:

I'm having a hard time believing all you bastards knew where Yamoussoukro, Cole, d'lvoire is. Not buying it...:unsure:

⚡ MapTap Challenge Round - Aug 7
www.maptap.gg/challenge
82✨ 97🏅 96🏅 94🏆 92👑
Score: 929 in 23.2s (2.3s to spare!)
Next door neighbor is from the Ivory Coast. And I also do practice rounds for African countries and cities everyday. Get the brain exercise first thing every morning and throughout the day. It’s my most used app that I have. Dementia runs in the family unfortunately
 

HoggI74

All-American
Nov 27, 2015
3,074
5,284
113
www.maptap.gg August 8
100🎯 96🔥 99🎯 95🏅 80✨
Final score: 919

⚡ MapTap Challenge Round - Aug 8
www.maptap.gg/challenge
84🌟 92👑 97🏅 100🎯 94🏆
Score: 952 in 25.0s (0.4s to spare!)

⚡ MapTap: The Gauntlet — 16 locations in 75s
77🌞 89🎉 100🎯 16🤬 87🎓 87🎓 97🏅 93👑 88🎓 90🎉 98🔥 78👏 92👑 94🏆 92👑 91🎉
Score: 856 in 70.8s (4.7s to spare!)
 

ComradeKirk

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2026
508
1,390
93
www.maptap.gg August 8
100🎯 100🎯 99🎯 96🔥 91👑
Final score: 959


⚡ MapTap Challenge Round - Aug 8
www.maptap.gg/challenge
96🏅 81✨ 94🏆 98🔥 96🏅
Score: 947 in 25.0s (TIME UP!)


⚡ MapTap: The Gauntlet — 16 locations in 75s
97🏅 99🔥 97🏅 100🎯 92👑 93👑 89🎉 57🤨 95🏆 100🎯 44😞 91🎉 97🏅 72😂 96🏅 83🌟
Score: 876 in 72.9s (2.6s to spare!)
 

HoggI74

All-American
Nov 27, 2015
3,074
5,284
113
www.maptap.gg August 9
100🎯 100🎯 100🎯 100🎯 91🏆
Final score: 973



⚡ MapTap Challenge Round - Aug 9
www.maptap.gg/challenge
59😑 91🎉 94🏆 96🏅 90🎉
Score: 896 in 21.9s (3.6s to spare!)

⚡ MapTap: The Gauntlet — 12 locations in 60s
97🏅 97🏅 78👏 92👑 90🎉 86😁 73😂 92👑 92👑 95🏆 96🏅 96🏅
Score: 903 in 47.8s (12.7s to spare!)
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss