You’re going to have to run this unofficial looking score past @hawkeyetraveler before I can, in good conscience, hand out a like…960
100 97 98 95 94
Same. I got luckyish on last one too. Pure guess, I didn’t know exactly where the country was.www.maptap.gg May 19
9393
99
99
73
Final score: 900
Very lucky on 4th. I had zero clue where any of these cities were but except for last knew county /territory.
1069 - signed @LuciousBDragon1001
![]()
1069 - signed @LuciousBDragon
1069 - signed @LuciousBDragon
As good as that gif is, it doesn't fully capture one of the best scenes in Simpson's history:
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch