Good thinking, I'll have to put this on repeat.
I thought the point of these songs was to be catchy (like the state capitals song). This one...
![]()
But without the benefit of being smutty. Hell, it is only a couple orders of magnitude better than the Hooray for Ames song. So yeah, not great Bob.
It was a slumdog run today. I've been to most of the places fairly recently, and Istanbul is just an easy pick.That my friend is a mighty fine looking leaderboard score!
Once upon a time I could play the saxophone at a very high level (havenβt played in 30 years though). And I have a guitar and keyboard I dabble with. As for singingβ¦letβs just sayβ¦no.Can you sing? I have instruments so I think we could right this wrong.
Not even Lennon-McCartney could pull off writing a catchy tune to remember the 69 African capitals.I thought the point of these songs was to be catchy (like the state capitals song). This one...
![]()
But without the benefit of being smutty. Hell, it is only a couple orders of magnitude better than the Hooray for Ames song. So yeah, not great Bob.
Congrats! Thats a leaderboard score.
Wood.
I think Iβve had 100βs on the 2nd city when itβs come up previously, but today I misplaced. Hard to triangulate locations in that type of biome I guess.Fun facts, I am getting ready to drive to first city , this is like third time I have missed second city, last three all educated guesses on the coast! I think we have had the third before. Second one cost me. That city has never been good to me!
www.maptap.gg May 18
10095
99
99
99
Final score: 987
Thatβs a leaderboard score by the way. You bounced @HoggI74 and two @jaxhawk scores out of the top 10.Fun facts, I am getting ready to drive to first city , this is like third time I have missed second city, last three all educated guesses on the coast! I think we have had the third before. Second one cost me. That city has never been good to me!
www.maptap.gg May 18
10095
99
99
99
Final score: 987
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After