Very close to my best score. Lucky guess on Russian one
www.maptap.gg May 11
99
96
95
95
93
Final score: 949
www.maptap.gg May 11
99
Final score: 949
www.maptap.gg May 11
9795
95
41
86
Final score: 763
Never even heard of the 4th one. Lucky I got that high
every fucan day.
every fucan day.
www.maptap.gg May 11
www.maptap.gg May 11
9997
97
19
40
Final score: 567
Didn't think I could beat anyone with this score today. But thank god for @Tenacious E_rivals41982![]()
And I get a parThis is like the wordle thread where you get a birdie but everyone else got an eagle
www.maptap.gg May 12
9999
100
94
89
Final score: 947
Cracked the leaderboard with that score this AM. Well,done.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch