MAIS doing MAIS realignment things...

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,590
8,570
102
I wish there were AP classes when I was in school. I was bored and very rarely challenged at the small academy I went to and graduated. If MSMS had existed at the time, I'd have lobbied hard to go there.
 

Russ Wheeler

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2020
2,430
0
0
I wish there were AP classes when I was in school. I was bored and very rarely challenged at the small academy I went to and graduated. If MSMS had existed at the time, I'd have lobbied hard to go there.
Yeah I mean the small academies are a different deal altogether, I think we all know the drill on those, no need to hash that out and bring politics into a fine Friday afternoon.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation