Main news stories

E Street Heel

Freshman
May 23, 2020
58
88
18
I’m not sure I’m getting to the primary news articles. The ones I find are pretty small print - hard to know if they are the latest or if I’m not in the right spot.

how do I know where to go for the main headlines and articles - ie the main page ?
 

E Street Heel

Freshman
May 23, 2020
58
88
18
Think I figured it out. The “My Team” button on the app it seems. I’m used to larger more pronounced Headlines to highlight the main page articles - maybe that could be a suggestion.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Injury-Riddled UNC Defense Answered the Bell at Pittsburgh
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball What Isaiah Denis’ Breakout Performance Means to Him and UNC’s Backcourt
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football A Win Worth Savoring - The Morning After, UNC-Pitt Edition
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football UNC Freshman Play Report: Week 6
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Proving the Concept - The Day After UNC-Pittsburgh