Mag update

mikebal9

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2005
5,740
4,985
113
Coming from OP, I think the GIF is obvious here...
bored waiting GIF
 

cm_13

All-American
Aug 28, 2018
2,641
5,551
73
I know Pike said in the post game interview that he’s going to be seeing doctors on Sunday. For the sake of keeping Indiana guessing I don’t expect to see anything until Monday night at the earliest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MiloTalon13

RUisB1Gtime

All-Conference
Apr 17, 2013
1,637
2,033
0
On the bright side, if he was done for the season, that likely would have been reported by now.
 

Rutgers1976

Senior
Dec 30, 2005
3,438
769
0
He 'll likely be " 'day to day' and we hope to have him back out there soon. It'll be up to the doctors"
 

Newbrunfus

All-Conference
Jul 29, 2010
3,083
1,292
113
I have what I would say is a great news update. Let me preface by saying this isn’t first hand knowledge but I heard from a very good source that Mawot attended the Lady Knights game today and was seen with no brace and no limp. Let’s pray it’s true because we need him badly moving forward for defense and rebounding especially to continue our dominance of Hoosier your Daddy.
 

Arizona Knight

All-American
Jun 25, 2001
16,684
9,975
56
I have what I would say is a great news update. Let me preface by saying this isn’t first hand knowledge but I heard from a very good source that Mawot attended the Lady Knights game today and was seen with no brace and no limp. Let’s pray it’s true because we need him badly moving forward for defense and rebounding especially to continue our dominance of Hoosier your Daddy.

Please baby Jesus, let this be true.
 

RUisB1Gtime

All-Conference
Apr 17, 2013
1,637
2,033
0
I have what I would say is a great news update. Let me preface by saying this isn’t first hand knowledge but I heard from a very good source that Mawot attended the Lady Knights game today and was seen with no brace and no limp. Let’s pray it’s true because we need him badly moving forward for defense and rebounding especially to continue our dominance of Hoosier your Daddy.
Daniel Larusso is gonna fight?!?!!
 

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,344
13,616
66
Pike was on Bruce becks sports extra and commented that mag will be out for a bit. But did not specify how long.
Didn’t say he was out for the year so I hope there’s a chance Mag returns for the season / big 10 tourney / ncaa tourney. Sucks he’s out but next man up!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced